Festival of color is all set to hit this year 2017. Holi will be celebrated on 12th March. Most of us have become busy to make plans for this amazing festival of colors. Holi is celebrated in most parts of India. It is a festival that has no limits to enjoyment. People greet each other and throw colors at each other. In all, it is a festival where you can see colors all around.
Amazing Holi Whatsapp Status & Messages
Holi Whatsapp Status & Messages for Facebook
- Wishing U and Ur family a very bright, colourful and joyful..Happy holi.!!
- Apki Jevan main hamesha khusiyon ke rang barse, Happy Colorful HOLI..
- If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi.
- Feeling lonely without u. I wish I could celebrate this holi with U.
- Very Happy and Colorful Holi to U and Ur Family. I wish that this year will bring every moment happiness.
- I wish, this Holi U were with me. Wish U all success in life.
- None can feel alone on a Holi. Come and join the fun of hues. Happy Holi.
- Let the colours of Holi spread_ message of peace and happiness.
- Let’s spread colours, it’s the way we spread joy and love. It’s a day to celebrate. Happy Holi.
- I wish U a very Happy Holi. Enjoy bright colours of happiness and love.
- Lets welcome the vibrant festival of colors wth joy & jubilation!Happy Holi!
- Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long.
- Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is a time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love!
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
- Sweetheart, U bought colours in my life. Thank U for being always with me. Wishing U a colourful Holi..
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!..Happy Holi..
- Very Happy and Colourful Holi to U & Ur Family. I wish that this year will bring every moment happiness.
- Apki Jevan main hamesha khusiyon ke rang barse, Happy Colorful HOLI.
- Make merry with colors on Holi and the rest of the days with the colors of love.
On this very auspicious day, we take blessings of our elders. In rural areas, people gather at one place and celebrate Holi festival by singing mind-blowing folk songs. People meet their family and friends on this day and greet each other Happy Holi. We will share some Holi wishes, SMS and quotes in our site so that you can directly copy it, send it to your dear ones and make them feel special on this day.
Amazing Holi Facebook Status & Messages
Pichkari ki Dhar,
Gulal ki bauchar,
Apno ka pyaar,
Yahi hai yaron holi ka tyohar.
Subah ka Ujala sada sath ho,
Har din Har PAL Aapke liye khas ho,
Dil se dua nikalti hai Aap ke liye,
Sari khushiya bas Aapke hi pas ho.
Khuda kare har saal chand ban ke aaye
Din ka ujala shan ban ke aaye
Kabhi dur na ho apke chehre se hansi..
Ye Holi Ka tyohar aisa mehman ban k aaye..
Wish U a Happy Holi..
7 liter blood
4.5 million red cells
60 trillion D N A`S…
All wishing you a very very
Hum Aap ke dil me rahte hain,
Isliye Aap ki khabar rakhate hain.
Koi Humse pahle na Wish kar de Aapko,
Isliye hum pahle hi ” HAPPY HOLI ” kahte hai
For many people, Holi has a special place in their heart as it brings joy and happiness in their lives. Holi history is all about defeating evil behind. On last day of Phalgun, Holi celebrations get started. Everyone is seen in happy and good mood. People throw colors on each other and say one famous line to everyone while sprinkling colored water on one another “Bura naa mano Holi hai“.
People smear each other’s face with color and people forget their differences and celebrate this day with great vigor. We tend to forget our tensions and sorrows and celebrate this day as to reveal that our life is perfect. Go through our collection of Whatsapp status and messages for Holi and make your day even more special by bringing out a smile of people whom you have forwarded the message. Enjoy Happy Holi 2017!